En tus ojos todo me calla.
.
.
En tus ojos todo me calla:
caes a la luz sangrando
y entonces tú y mis manos nada.
Si tus mayos verdes mi azul salitre,
mi latido en ti queriendo hogar o casa.
.
Apareces con los funerales del tiempo
soplando al viento entre sus pausas
donde el amor sucede sin saberse
y me das vacío al chocar nuestras miradas
entre el frío y moldearte a fuego
o en la boca muerta de tus playas.
.
Hay en ti una orden subordinada,
un silencio invasor, un haz de ternura
que te presenta sublime y mansa.
Si tu rosa del verano mi ceguera,
el suspiro eterno y mis versos callan.
.
Asomas y asolas a mis páginas
siempre en la mitad de las distancias;
luego me persigues como un eco
que me quiere de escaparate en las terrazas
con tu recuerdo o tu beso
sin sus labios o palabras.
.
En tus ojos todo me calla:
caes a la luz sangrando
y entonces tú y mis manos nada.
Si tus mayos verdes mi azul salitre,
mi latido en ti queriendo hogar o casa.
.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sjgMsJ49omQ&feature=youtu.be
ResponderEliminarHi; during a part of the “15/09/26” I signed on (to me) with respect to some services that being as a part of the enterprise that being as called as “PAYBACK”. With respect to it, I will show some important informations as a part of the next:
ResponderEliminar“Name with surnames: Ismael López Pozo”.
“Date of birth: 23/12/1990”.
“Phone number: +33745617505”.
“Adresse of the oficial reference: Avenida Facultad de Veterinaria 59 BAJO 24004 León (León - Espagne)”.
“Number of the passport/ passport: XDE289700 / I attach an image that being as showing it”.
“Contract: I attach some files with respect to which, with others, being as “a copy of the conditions of which being as the contract with respect to the mentioned services”.
“The customer-numbers of my cards as customer”: 470 633 6522 and 470 633 6514 (that being the number that being as appearing in the part of the page of the online registration) / I attach an image that being as showing (1).
it because, with others, it being as identified with other numbers too”.
ResponderEliminarCurrently I did not have which, with others, being as the enough time with respect to evaluate any part of the mentioned services; this communication is for request with a legal form which being as the annulment with respect to the registration that being as regustering to me as a customer with respect to the mentioned services.
I used some of the services with respect to some purchases that were as done by me in some parts of two “official shops of the enterprise that being as called as Netto” (“two supermarkets of Netto)”; with others, one problem was presented to me with respect the mentioned services: the present supposed account of the services was with respect to “67 P” during a temporal part (of the “06/10/26”) and the mentioned part (of the “06/10/26”) happened while, with others, I finished the hindmost purchase that was done by me with respect to the “purchases that were as done by me to Netto during the 06/10/26” that happened, and the present supposed account of the mentioned services being with respect to “107 P” during a temporal part of today that “07/10/26” that currently being as happening while, with others, I finished one purchase that being with an exclusive form as the unique purchase that was as done by me with respect to the purchases that were as done to “Netto” during any part of which currently being as the happened time of today, “07/10/26”, and it is because, with others, currently I did not do other purchase during any part of which currently being as the happened time of today, “07/10/26”. The (2).
mentioned problem was as presented to me because during the mentioned temporal part of yesterday, “06/10/26”, the account was with respect “67 P” while, with others, the account was with respect to the mentioned “107 P” during a part of the morning of today, “07/10/26”, and with an exclusive form “1 P” was as given to the mentioned account with respect to the “P” that being as given to the account because of the mentioned purchase that was as done by me during a part of the “07/10/26”. With others, I looked for the reason of the existence of the mentioned “107 P” (of the account) in the part of the telematic page (“of the online registration”), and the part of the mentioned telematic page being as saying that the existence of the mentioned “107 P” (of the account) exists because of which, with others, being as some present supposed purchases that being as done during a part of the “15/09/26” with respect to the account; I could not do these purchases that being as done during a part of the mentioned “15/09/26”: with others, I never ordered any one of the happened purchases in any part of the internet to any part of the enterprises that being as working with any part of the mentioned “PAYBACK” with respect to the mentioned services and, with others, I signed on (to me) with respect to the services during which being as the “21:39h of the 15/09/26” in the official german schedule and it is a facilites of a part of the system. With others, I never paid with any one of the bank cards during any part of which currently being as the happened time of “2026”; with others, the failure lies and the failure hurts. (3).
ResponderEliminarAlso, with respect to this present request, I want to inform to some official telematic parts of the “some official organizations”; for me, these communication is as very important. During some times I was an official worker in a part of one official supermarcket and, with others, my official formation being with respect to the legal forms that being with respect to which being as some legal finantial administrations with the forms of treat the commercial foods and I know that the commercial foods being as necessary as a essential part of the current societies. With respect to me, it has not which being as the capacity with the legitimacy. With others, I am a legal capitalist person and also, with others , I am honored.
ResponderEliminarWith others, currently I am suffering some illegal problems of the illegal slavery that, with others, being as denounced by me because of some illegal circunstances (theft with respect to the bank account, Ilegal imposed poverty, lack with respect to a home, an illegal military attack, the illegal annulment with respect to the legal mandatory doctrine, etc). These problems being as affecting which, with others, being as the conditions with the purchases, and the adresse (of the official reference) being with respect to which being as a help with respect to the homeless people. With others, the illegal actions have violated which being as the legal telephone lines with the bank accounts with other commercial accounts with thelegal rights that being with respect to the legal telematic adresses (that being with respect to the “emails”). Also, some illegal actions violated the feminine rights with some illegal forms that, with others, violated the legal relations that were existing with respect to which, with others, being as me. I am not rich with respect to any part of the monetary parts, and it being as wasting a lot while, with others, the illegal situation is as very bad. With others, I am as retained with an illegal form in the european parts, and I have not stopped with respect to look for the helps and, with others, I asked for the political african asylum. With others, I comunicares the illegal situation to the official armes organizations, and it also with respect to some threats that being with respect to which being as the possible explosions with respect to the bombs. Also during some recent times I asked for some annulments with respect to some telephone lines because of the problems.
With others, I will try to send this communication with which, with others, being as a temporal delay that being as a part of the illegal slavery; also I would like to receive a communication that being as notifying the annulment and salutations.
“Ismael López Pozo” (4)