I need you tonight.
.
.
I need you tonight.
Lo dicen mis manos,
el fuego con que escribo.
Lo dicen mis manos,
el fuego con que escribo.
I need you tonight
es repleta avaricia,
mi vida tu olivo.
mi vida tu olivo.
I need you tonight
y en olas, en desliz
desnuda te espío.
y en olas, en desliz
desnuda te espío.
I need you tonight.
El verso sin zancadas,
la pausa en un suspiro.
la pausa en un suspiro.
.
I need you tonight
y viento y fuego,
y ser tú, zumbar la vida.
y viento y fuego,
y ser tú, zumbar la vida.
.
Hi; I will try to attach as a part of this communication a communication that was as sent to you by me during a past time.
ResponderEliminarThe problem is that my “SIM” (of “…”) not receiving the “top-ups” that were as bought by me while, with others, I asked for it. With others, I tried to charge the “money balance of the SIM” (of “+….”) with respect to the purchase that is showed in a part of the “attached photo” and it did not work as I explained in the parts of the other communication that was as sent by me.
Also, with others, during a temporal part of yesterday, “03/10/26”, I went to a part of the “current official France” for try to charge there the “money balance of the SIM” (of “+….”); during a temporal part of yesterday, “03/10/2026”, I wasted other 5€ in a part of the mentioned France as trying to charge the “money balance of the SIM” (of “+….”) but it did not charge. I said it to the seller, and the seller gave me back the 5€ because of it. With others, currently the 5€ of the part of the photo were not as given back to me.
During a part of the “03/10/26” I tried to spoke with the “french chat service of attention”, and with this form I tried to explain to it that the “services of SIM” are bad because it not being as charging and it does not work good because of it. The problem has existed during a long time; there is a limit of time (for charge it with a form), and the number have not to work good if the mentioned limit being as exceeded.
Also I asked for anulate the number and it was not done. I wanted it because other person maybe being as using it with a form that is not as wanted by me. During a lot of time the “SIM” has been bad because, with others, being as impossible for me to charge it and I tried to charge it with the purchases that were as done by me in which being as the frenchs shops with the german shop.
I do not want to lose the validity (of the “SIM”
of “+….”) that was as bought by me because, with others, I used it for send some important communications. I claim for the invested money if the solution being as imposible, and also I claim for an adequate compensation because of the existence of the damages that being as vulneraring the contract.
With others, during a temporal part of the “03/10/26” also I bought other “SIM (of Lebara)” that being with respect to the “…”. The money balance of this “SIM (of the “+….”) was as charged, but I could not transfer a part of the money to the “SIM” that being with respect to the problem and, with others, the “SIM (of the problem)” does not charge the “money balance” while it had to do it because of the existence of the contract that being as vulnerared.
Could the company resolve the problem as doing a portability for, with others, give the balance to the old number with a form that, with others, being as avoiding to me with respect to lose the validity of the old “SIM” (of “+….”?
A lot of time happened while this problem existing, and I am asking for a solution and salutations.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Qu7MYNtrnCw&feature=youtu.be
“Ismael López Pozo”.