Otros de Ismael López Pozo

▼

martes, 21 de noviembre de 2017

Contigo.



Contigo.*
.
.
Contigo hace migas el viento,
llora la luna, el aire
rompe el cuaderno y el lapicero.
Yo rompo desdenes en la calle, sangrante
rompo los tapices del cielo.
Y los valles ágiles, los años,
duele el dolor que deja el tiempo.
Ya no soy el amor
que recreo en las huellas con que escribo.
Tu beso era el lienzo de mi vida,
la puerta que subsanaba el hambre,
desnuda eras el mundo eterno y bello,
quimera grande, inexorable, bella.
.
Las huellas de mis zapatos duelen,
tú dueles,
y duele el dolor que deja el tiempo.
.
.-_Ismael López Pozo_-.
.
* Entrada editada a fecha del día 26/12/17 -video y otros-.
.

3 comentarios:

  1. Communications of the 5/10/26.

    1. UPDATED/CORRECTED.

    Hi; during some temporal parts of these weeks some problems being as happening with respect to some services that being with respect to a “SIM (Lebara)” that was bought by me. An essential part of the problems being that the “SIM” did not received the “top-ups” that were as paid by me in some parts of which being as some french shops with a german shop. With others, I will attach as a part of this communication some communications that were as sent by me to some official telematic adresses of “Lebara”.

    I will show some important parts of the information as a part of the next:

    1. “Name with surnames: Ismael López Pozo”.
    2. “Date of birth: 23/12/1990”.
    3. “Phone number (that having the problem with respect to the paid top-ups): 33745720203”.
    4. “Adresse of the official reference: Avenue Facultad de Veterinaria 59 BAJO 24004 León (León - Espagne)”.
    5. “Number of the passport/ passport: XDE289700 / I attach an image that being as showing it”.
    6. “Contract: I attaching some files with respect to which being a SMS with the contracts with the “a part of the page of the online registration”.
    7. “Number of the SIMS”: “89333800000052274132” and 89333800000052266393 (that being as the number of the SIM that did not received the top-ups”).

    Also, with respect to these present communications, I want to inform to the official french telematic parts of the “Direction générale de la concurrence, de la consommation et de la répression des fraudes”; with others, currently I am suffering some illegal problems of the illegal slavery that, with others, being as denounced by me because of some illegal circunstances (theft with respect to the bank account, Ilegal imposed poverty, lack with respect to a home, an illegal military attack, the illegal annulment with respect to the legal mandatory doctrine, etc). These problems being as affecting to which, with others, being as the conditions with the parchases, and the adresse (of the official reference) being with respect to which being as a help with respect to the homeless people. Also I would like to receive a solution (or the reasons of the illegal causes) and salutations.

    “Ismael López Pozo.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. 2.)
    Hi; during a temporal part of the “03/10/26” I bought in a part of the “current official France” a “SIM (of Orange)” that being with respect to the number “+33675827978”.

    Currently I did not have which, with others, being as the enough time with respect ro evaluate any part of the services; this communication is for request with a legal form which being as the annulment with respect to which being as the service of the mentioned “SIM (of Orange)”. With others, I do not wish to keep the number as mine because I did not use it for some actions that being as requering it. During other years I was a customer with respect to other services of the enterprise that being as “Orange” or a part of it.

    The registration was done by a seller in a part of the shop that being as where it was as bought by me; with others, I showed to him my passport while, with others, I was doing the purchase. The registration was done with a correct form if he did it good; the parts of it apeared with a correct form in which being as called as the “online information of the telematic profile of the telematic account”.

    In the shop I paid to him “10€” because of which being as the works with the puchase. Now I want the mentioned annulment, and I will show the information as a part of the next:

    1. “Name with surnames: Ismael López Pozo”.
    2. “Date of birth: 23/12/1990”.
    3. “Phone number: +33675827978”.
    4. “Adresse of the official reference: Avenue Facultad de Veterinaria 59 BAJO 24004 León (León - Espagne)”.
    5. “Number of the passport/ passport: XDE289700 / I attach an image that being as showing it”.
    6. “Contract: I attach an image with respect to which being as some SMS with others with the “a part of the page of the online registration”.
    7. “Number of the SIM: 1612464337519 or 1612464337519 DB C2 (that being the number that is in a part of the SIM)”.

    Also, with respect to this present request, I want to inform to the official french telematic parts of the “Direction générale de la concurrence, de la consommation et de la répression des fraudes”; with others, currently I am suffering some illegal problems of the illegal slavery that, with others, being as denounced by me because of some illegal circunstances (theft with respect to the bank account, Ilegal imposed poverty, lack with respect to a home, an illegal military attack, the illegal annulment with respect to the legal mandatory doctrine, etc). These problems being as affecting which, with others, being as the conditions with the parchases, and the adresse (of the official reference) being with respect to which being as a help with respect to the homeless people. Also I would like to receive a communication that being as notifying the annulment and salutations.

    “Ismael López Pozo.

    ResponderEliminar

  3. 3.

    Hi; during a temporal part of the “03/10/26” I bought in a part of the “current official France” a “SIM (of Free)” that being with respect to the number “0743946735”.

    Currently I did not have which, with others, being as the enough time with respect to evaluate some parts of the services; this communication is for request with a legal form which being as the annulment with respect to which being as the service of the mentioned “SIM (of Free)”. With others, I do not wish to keep the number as mine because I did not use it for some actions that being as requering it.

    The registration was done by a seller in a part of the shop that being as where it was as bought by me; with others, I showed to him my passport while, with others, I was doing the purchase. The registration was done with a correct form if he did it good; the parts of it apeared with a correct form in which being as called as the “online information of the telematic profile of the telematic account”.

    In the shop I paid to him “20€” because of which being as the works with the puchase. Now I want the mentioned annulment, and I will show the information as a part of the next:

    1. “Name with surnames: Ismael López Pozo”.
    2. “Date of birth: 23/12/1990”.
    3. “Phone number: 0743946735”.
    4. “Adresse of the official reference: Avenue Facultad de Veterinaria 59 BAJO 24004 León (León - Espagne)”.
    5. “Number of the passport/ passport: XDE289700 / I attach an image that being as showing it”.
    6. “Contract: I attach an image with respect to which being as some SMS with others with the “a part of the page of the online registration”.
    7. “Number of the SIM: 8933150923077544521 or 150923077544521 (that being the number that is in a part of the SIM)”.

    Also, with respect to this present request, I want to inform to the official french telematic parts of the “Direction générale de la concurrence, de la consommation et de la répression des fraudes”; with others, currently  I am suffering some illegal problems  of the illegal slavery that, with others, being as denounced by me because of some illegal circunstances (theft with respect to the bank account, Ilegal imposed poverty, lack with respect to a home, an illegal spanish military  attack, the illegal annulment with respect to the legal mandatory doctrine of the legal laws, etc). These problems being as affecting to  which, with others, being as the conditions with the purchases, and the adresse (of the official reference) being with respect to which being as a help with respect to the homeless people. Also I would like to receive a communication that being as notifying the annulment and salutations.

    “Ismael López Pozo.

    ResponderEliminar